Winflex Web Online Quote Engine
Winflex web is the same illustration software we use in our office for quoting Whole Life, Indexed UL, and Guaranteed UL coverage involving 1035 exchange or short pay scenarios. You may always contact our office with quote request, which we will prepare and forward to you. If you want to roll up your sleeves and create the proposal yourself or want to tweak a proposal we send to you through the Winflex Web interface, then follow the below instructions for registrations.
WinFlex Web Registration Instructions
(You may want to print out these instructions before attempting to complete the registration process.)
- Click on the "WinFlex Web" button above to begin the registration process.
- Since this is your first visit, click on the "Register Now" link under New Users on the left hand menu.
- Enter your profile information on the User Registration form (Note that the red arrows denote required fields.)
- Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the User Registration form.
- You will then be taken to a page requesting you select your Agency/BGA. Type "Tavenner" in the search field and then click the Find button.
- You will then see The Tavenner Agency listed. Select the box to left of our agency name and then click "Continue Registration"
- The next screen will show you the carrier affiliated with our agency and available to quote in Winflex Web. Click the "Complete Registration" button.
- You will immediately receive an email from WinFlex Web Admin containing your temporary password. Before continuing the registration process, you must access your email to obtain this temporary password. Enter the password from the email in the appropriate field.
- Where it asks for your new password, enter a new password and confirm it in the second box. (You will not need to enter your username and password again to access WinFlex Web-you will automatically be able login once you login to the Insurance Perspectives website.)
- After you click on "Continue" you will see a message that says that your password has been successfully changed.
- Click on "WinFlex Web" button to access the software.
- You may be asked to install a “Java Plug in” for your browser. Follow the on-line instructions for doing this.